Strength for Today

 

GOD morning. Thank you for your love and prayers. Headed to hospital for CT biopsy covered in the prayers of the saints. I love each of you and carry your heart in mine. I love God - all my hope is in Him.
Strength for today, and BRIGHT HOPE for tomorrow 💕

UPDATE: Arrived home at 1PM and have been so well. God has been in every moment of this day. When I arrived at hospital the nurse let me know I was in the "Scan-and-See" bucket. There was no guarantee once I got in the OR the procedure would take place. I just said in my heart, "But God . . . " Had the most precious team of believers and we affirmed God's goodness, grace and love. The radiology doctor was able to access the tumor (YAY!) Results in 3-5 business days and follow-up with my new oncologist October 27.
All to Jesus, I surrender. I pray in all ways to bring Him the glory. Been praying the song of Mary, Luke 1:47-50, My soul glorifies the Lord and my spirit rejoices in God my Savior, for He has been mindful of the humble state of His servant. From now on all generations will call me blessed, for the Mighty One has done great things for me— HOLY is His name. His mercy extends to those who fear Him, from generation to generation.
Thank you so much for your texts, messages, prayers and LOVE. I love each of you SO MUCH. How beautiful is the body of Christ 💕

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our Home, His Glory

Let Love Guide {the beginning}

Never Undone