The Story I'll Tell

 

And I'll testify
of the battles You've won
How You were my portion when there wasn't enough
I'll testify of the
seas that we've crossed
The waters You parted,
the waves that I've walked

My God did not fail
It’s the story I’ll tell
The Story I'll Tell, by Maverick City Music 💕
It. Is. Finished. Father, my life is yours. I pray I brought you all the glory. I am your servant. May your word to me be fulfilled.
And now my favorite African Benediction we pray every Sunday at The Parish
AN AFRICAN BENEDICTION
All our problems,
We send to the cross of Christ!
All our difficulties,
We send to the cross of Christ!
All the devil’s works,
We send to the cross of Christ!
All our hopes,
We set on the risen Christ!
💕
Today, I raise a hallelujah.

Until all is restored. Grateful for the nearness of God, for our family and friends who are family, for the beauty in each day, and for the hope of heaven 💕

Wore remembrances of those I carry in my heart. Cardinal bracelet and ring in memory of my grandmothers, and also to honor the strength of my mother. Gold rings have my boys names engraved, and ring on my left hand was my Mimi's ring, who went to glory (joyful + triumphant) last January. Angel bracelet is to remember everyone who's been an angel to me and my family. I remember with deep gratitude 💕

a portion of the angel nurses at Emory Johns Creek. They are all love, all heart, and so strong. They truly walk alongside each patient and co-suffer, champion, care for, and LOVE. They are angels on earth and I love each of them dearly. Today felt like leaving Oz - I was so tearful to leave behind my family that has taught me from their own wisdom, courage, and love. I hold each of them in my heart 💕
My very best friend, caregiver, love of my life, strength, and song. He has been my side the last three treatments and I am so grateful. God has led us into new vulnerability as a couple and it's beautiufl. Love you my Scott - always and forever (insert Kipp-GIF from Napoleon Dynamite here) 💕

Those who sow in tears shall reap with shouts of joy! Psalm 126:5

To God be the GLORY - tears of awe + JOY



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our Home, His Glory

Let Love Guide {the beginning}

Never Undone