Perceive It



I am doing something brand new, something unheard of.
Even now it sprouts and grows and matures. Don't you perceive it?
I will make a way in the wilderness and open flowing streams in the desert.
Isaiah 43:19

God morning! My white and red blood cells and neutrophils were too low for me to receive chemo today so chemo #4 has been rescheduled for Friday, March 19.
I've been preparing for a bump in the road and am at peace. As much as I want to motor through chemo and end on planned date of April 23, I recognize God has a plan and His timing is best 🕊
Thank you for continuing to support and love me and my family. I am humbled and honored by your faithful outpouring. I love you each of you SO MUCH! 💕
God is speaking and moving - always. Even yesterday, before my appointment and the news of this setback, He prepared me through this devotion. All glory to God!

Your difficulties have shaped you, but they will not define you. By creation and by redemption, you are mine! I have set my seal over your heart, and now I display you to the world as my very own masterpiece of love. I have placed my glory over your life and called you my radiant one!
The strength to endure life’s trials and pressures flows from my life within you. Agree with my truth and remember you can do all things because of my strength within you. When you speak out of your identity in me, the surging power of my Spirit will lift you high.
Find your pleasure in me, your true identity. The more you delight in me, the freer I am to unleash my glory in your situation. Others will find your flaws, but I have found your virtue. Never doubt the burning love I have placed within your soul. In that flame, you will find me, and you will hear my voice whisper to you. Beloved, I am your true identity.
Philippians 4:13
I find the strength of Christ’s explosive power infuses me to conquer every difficulty.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our Home, His Glory

Let Love Guide {the beginning}

Never Undone