Life Near the Veil (Part 2)



Grieve. Recover. Rejoice. Hope. This is my present rhythm. Who I am at this moment feels familiar and unfamiliar simultaneously. I'm very aware of my physical body, with all its limitations - in a wheelchair, weakened from chemo, constant heartburn, prone to days of fatigue and grief. And yet, God is revealing who I am from His heavenly perspective - beloved, joy-filled, without limitations, full of His strength and Holy Spirit, eternal.
Jesus was a man acquainted with sorrow (Isaiah 53:3). Just as God did not take away the vulnerability of His beloved Son, He does not take away our vulnerability. He enters into it. I'm so grateful for a Savior who left a place with no night to enter our present darkness.
God is doing good and necessary work and I am grateful. I do not grieve as one without hope. Rather I'm grateful for the revealing, the transforming. The revelation and dawn of God is allowing me to see how He sees me. As I journey, I feel nearer to God and His heart and it comforts me. The closer I draw to His heart, the more I long for home. And yet, I accept the days He has ordered for my life and pray I live each one with purpose - bringing God all the glory.
Thank you for your prayers, love, strength, and support. Chemo 4 March 12. You are bringing heaven to earth. Until all is restored (Acts 1). It is well with my soul.


All my love 💕 (PS - I'm SUPER bald. These are the beautiful wigs made by the amazingly talented + beautiful Yolanda Dupree)
PSS - Audrey Assad's album, Eden is all I'm listening to on Spotify. She always helps me process SO much grief + beauty 🕊

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our Home, His Glory

Let Love Guide {the beginning}

Never Undone