Overjoyed

 

The Lord has done great miracles! Yes, He did mighty miracles and we are overjoyed!” Psalms‬ ‭126:3‬
Friends, I’m overjoyed to share my surgery was simple and I am home, feeling so well and so grateful.
The tumor was adhered to my abdomen wall and came out with ease. We are praising God for His great mercy.
I was Sleeping Beauty because anesthesia used ALL the hard drugs. My oncologist said they had to proceed as if surgery would be complex. I spent the night at hospital because I was in rough shape post surgery. Tumor board will discuss my case and I’ll hear their recommendation at follow up appointment December 17.
I’m home and sore but overjoyed. Thank you for all the prayers and love. You are sustaining us and we are humbled and grateful. Overwhelmed by the goodness of our GREAT God. To Him goes all glory and praise!
Angel Painting is by my beautiful friend, Lisa - entitled “Amy’s Angel.” (love you, Lisa) 💕

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our Home, His Glory

Let Love Guide {the beginning}

Never Undone