The Lord Is My Shepherd

 

The Lord is my Shepherd I shall not want. In green pastures He makes me lie down. He restores my soul and leads me on for His GREAT name. Surely goodness, surely mercy, right beside me all my days. And I will dwell in Your house forever and bless Your Holy Name. You prepare a table right before me, in the presence of my enemies. Though the arrow flies and the terror of night is at my door, I'll trust you Lord. Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, You are on my side. Psalm 23
Thank you - everyone - for bearing our burden. We feel every prayer. We feel so rich in God, in His love and mercy, in our body of friends and family, and in the hope, joy, peace and love of Advent. Even in my anxiousness I have GREAT HOPE. I have walked with the Lord for 40 years and have always heard His voice, felt His presence and trusted His heart.
I pray I bring Him glory in my suffering. My beautiful sister friend, Sandy, wrote it so eloquently, “help Amy to continue to show others that honest suffering will always point to You and inspire hope. May that bright hope that lives within Amy remain. We know this is Your Grace. In Your Most Holy and Precious Name, I pray. Amen and Amen.”
To God be ALL the glory. I love you. Amen and amen 💕

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our Home, His Glory

Let Love Guide {the beginning}

Never Undone